[Lazarus] What is {%H-}?

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Apr 5 10:32:25 CEST 2013

> Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> hat am 5. April 2013 um
> 10:11 geschrieben:
>

> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 09:33:20 +0200
> > Lubos Pintes <pintes at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I am seeing this on random places after parameters in function calls.
> >> I know about $ directives, so is % something different, or is that meant
> >> as a comment?
> >
> > http://wiki.freepascal.org/IDE_directives
>
> Question if I may: does this imply that the FPC error numbers are
> "graven in stone", i.e. new errors will always be added at the end of
> the list even if it would make more sense to have them in the middle?

FPC error numbers are graven stone. Although new errors are added all the time
and some of them have higher precedence.

This is independent of the IDE directive {%H-}. It only works on the file
position given by the compiler.

Newer compilers might warn at different places within an expression, so
sometimes you have to add two {%H-}.

Mattias