[Lazarus] Hints for Android

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Thu Apr 11 17:14:57 CEST 2013

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2013-04-11 12:35, Santiago A. wrote:
>> I'm trying to start my first program in Android, due I am a pascal guy
>> :-) , I will try it with lazarus and windows.
>
> I'm about to embark in the Android world too - never done it before.
> I'll take a look at the FPC support, but I might just take the road more
> well known, and brush up on my Java skills.

The easiest way I've found for Android is www.processing.org and
hopefully a soon update will also make downloading the Android SDK
simple.  Here is a page I hope to keep updated a little:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/mobileard.htm