[Lazarus] documentation snapshot

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 16:38:56 CEST 2013

On 21-4-2013 16:29, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2013-04-21 12:43, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>>
>> Only if we also agree that the Lazarus default offline docs format is
>> chm (not inf),
>
> Can you please reference where it states that? ;-)
Run e.g. the official Windows installer. Open Lazarus, go to a keyword,
press F1; alternatively just click Help. See the results.

I know you think .INF/DocView is superior. Could be, but it's not the
default Lazarus help format/viewer.

> Lazarus (Help -> Online Help) also reference both CHM and INF help for
> offline usage).
Well yes, that's because you kept spamming that wiki page. Seriously,
enumerating reasons why people should switch to .inf on a "how to
install help" page strikes me as rather desperate.