[Lazarus] Can not run in debug mode for WinCe

GREP epergola at outlook.com
Wed Apr 24 00:32:53 CEST 2013

Thanks very much Sven

the eval-command worked, I have no more problems of storage
memory. ( I do  not remenber this in my previous Lazarus installation, but
it is almost 2 years that I did not use it)
However, when I ran the app (frrm Lazarus) I got

<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030949/debug5.gif>

I inspected the code.
The project file and all my unit files are in d:\hd

I have this options

<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030949/debug1.gif>
    (I got same results with Automatic)

and this in the object insoector
<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030949/debug2.gif>

and I do have unit101.pas in the Procject uses clause.
When I clicked the line to mark the break-point
it put a quesitonmark  on its left
<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030949/debug3.gif>

and the  View-Breakopints Window shows:

<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030949/debug4.gif>

and the debugger output says:

<info line "D:\hd\unit101.pas":162>
&"info line \"D:\\hd\\unit101.pas\":162\n"
&"No source file named D:\\hd\\unit101.pas.\n"

Do you know why it sys so when I do have
    Directorio de D:\hd

   18/04/2013  05:57 AM             5,284 unit101.pas