[Lazarus] Lazarus and Graphics32 library packages

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:25:23 CET 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:13 AM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> Codetools do not care if a file is reachable multiple times. fpc
> does, because of its ppu files.
> Make sure both packages do not share any source directory.

They share the source directory but not any source files.
The package .lpk files are in "Packages" directory below the source directory.
I thought it is allowed. Is it not?

> What exactly is the bug?

If the rule is against sharing source directories between packages,
then it is a feature, not a bug.
I am still wondering why such rule is needed.

Juha