[Lazarus] My Lazarus logo using Inkscape

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 17:40:32 CET 2013

On 01/08/13 14:57, João Marcelo Vaz wrote:

> So, i would ask the museum for permission, in order to avoid future problems...

So lets see.... Somebody is trying to copyright a cheetah looking left??
 Zaher created an illustration of a left looking cheetah - I don't think
ANY lawyer will waste his on trying to make a claim that that is
copyrightable.

But then the world has gone totally bonkers with copyright anyway.

Zaher, I have a photo (that I took) of a cheetah looking left - I give
you permission to say you copied my photo. No go in peace and marvel
over your creation. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/