[Lazarus] My Lazarus logo using Inkscape

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 17:45:40 CET 2013

On 01/08/13 16:31, Howard Page-Clark wrote:

> IANAL but "reproduce" here means "produce a copy of", which you are not
> doing.
> Rather you are adapting the image (or taking inspiration from the image,
> or whatever) i.e. producing a different image.

Exactly!

If Zaher printed and then traced the original image using a digital
tablet+stylus, then I might consider it a problem. But his image looks
nothing like the original. It a head of a cheetah for G*d's sake, and
like I said, all cheetahs in the wild look pretty damn similar.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/