[Lazarus] IDE

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 01:53:51 CET 2013

On 01/21/13 21:51, Martin wrote:

> As for the pride, we take a lot of it. In fact we take so much pride in
> it, that someone once attested us a "god complex"...  ;)
> Oh wait, that was you:

Oh, what a warm fuzzy feeling I now get - knowing I'm in good company.

Don't worry, we will blame my system for all the problems. Ignoring the
fact that I have over 10 years Linux experience. Ignoring the fact that
I switched between two completely different PC's. Ignoring the fact that
I switched between two LTS versions of Ubuntu. Ignoring the fact that I
switched between 2 completely different linux distros (Ubuntu &
OpenSUSE). Ignoring the fact that I was so desperate, that I switched to
a whole different OS - FreeBSD. Yet still experience these same issues
in random fashion. I guess my systems must just be that special.

Regards,
  - Graeme -