[Lazarus] IDE

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Jan 21 22:51:34 CET 2013

On 21/01/2013 20:43, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> I know it is only your pet/hobby project you work in in your spare time,
> but take some pride in what you develop. Take a step back and see what a
> buggy mess you guys are making. Spend some quality time and fix things
> instead of adding the latest and greatest buggy feature.

As for the latest feature vs fixing:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.0_fixes_branch.  Just some
of the issues that where *fixed*. Seems to me that there is a lot of
fixing going on.

As for the pride, we take a lot of it. In fact we take so much pride in
it, that someone once attested us a "god complex"...  ;)
Oh wait, that was you:
http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2010-March/050152.html