[Lazarus] Angstrom Package

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Jul 5 11:00:02 CEST 2013

A friend of mine did rather easily get Lazarus Running on a BeagleBone
Black device after he installed Debian Linux on the board and then
simply installed the appropriate Lazarus Debian packages.

Now from the distributors, the BBB come with Angstrom Linux
preinstalled. The package management of same is by far not as easy to
use as the Debian apt-get stuff (my friend says).

Now my question is whether an Angstrom package for Lazarus does exist,
and if not, if anybody plans to create it ( hint, hint... :-) ).

-Michael