[Lazarus] v1.0.8 - why would code navigation stop working?

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 16:37:03 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-03 15:24, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Is there an error message? Which one?

It seems the Windows version of Lazarus doesn't output anything to a
console - I guess that is normal for -WG compiled apps.

> Have you tried Tools / Rescan FPC source directory?

Ah, that seems to have done the trick.  I don't know that menu option
existed, that is why I tried switching the FPC source path - thinking it
would trigger a source directory rescan (but seems it didn't).

Thanks for your quick help.

Regards,
  - Graeme -