[Lazarus] PDF in a Form

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Jul 12 23:10:33 CEST 2013

Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> On 12-7-2013 4:42, Edgar GarcĂ­a wrote:
>> Good Day!
>>
>> I'm new to Lazarus and would like to know how I can display a PDF in a
>> Form ...
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
> <snip useless disclaimer>
>
> Have a look here:
> http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,20221

Can I ask a related question please. Is there an /efficient/ way of
opening a PDF at a given section or page+fraction? Area of application
is tagging lines of code with references to hardware manuals, some of
which might be ancient bitmaps, and at present I'm resigned to
pre-processing each PDF into a database of PNG images.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk