[Lazarus] Accents in IDE and my apps

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Jul 13 06:48:45 CEST 2013

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
Éderson Cássio <ederson_cassio at yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> I wrote on this thread because I'd like to help to improve Lazarus code as I find problems with it.

Waldo meant:
Use the 'Reply' button of your mailer, when you want to
reply to someone's mail. Otherwise use the 'New' button.
The reason is that the 'Reply' button copies the hidden message ID. It
does not matter if you change the subject. The mail is associated with
the old mail thread "Should TObject or TComponent have a Comment
property".

Mattias