[Lazarus] PDF in a Form

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Sat Jul 13 17:51:52 CEST 2013

Op 12-07-13 20:29, Malcolm Poole schreef:
> http://code.google.com/p/firepos/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FmuPDFlaz

Malcolm,

Reading this thread I went to the link. It seems this is a POS system.
Since I'm thinking about writing a POS system myself I downloaded
firepos and I tried to compile it. But I'm having dependency problems,
fpgui related. I have a development system (odroid arm-linux) that has
lazarus 1.1 and fpc 2.7.1 (both some svn downloads). I also have fpgui 1.0.
I tried to set the path's to include that fpgui in firepos, or the fpgui
in the firepos tree, but both fail because some (different) units are
not found.
Could you provide some guide how to setup lazarus to compile firepos ?

Thanks in advance,

Koenraad Lelong