[Lazarus] PDF in a Form

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Sat Jul 13 18:40:42 CEST 2013

On 07/13/2013 10:51 AM, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
> Op 12-07-13 20:29, Malcolm Poole schreef:
>> http://code.google.com/p/firepos/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FmuPDFlaz
>
> Malcolm,
>
> Reading this thread I went to the link. It seems this is a POS system.
> Since I'm thinking about writing a POS system myself I downloaded
> firepos and I tried to compile it. But I'm having dependency problems,
> fpgui related. I have a development system (odroid arm-linux) that has
> lazarus 1.1 and fpc 2.7.1 (both some svn downloads). I also have fpgui 1.0.
> I tried to set the path's to include that fpgui in firepos, or the fpgui
> in the firepos tree, but both fail because some (different) units are
> not found.
> Could you provide some guide how to setup lazarus to compile firepos ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Koenraad Lelong

Thank you *very* much Koenraad for mentioning that this project uses
fpGUI.  I didn't find any docs at the site but I hope to study the code
more ASAP.  It is very interesting to see a fpGUI program set up for use
with a touchscreen!  I've started down that path myself.

It seems to be setup to use Lazarus?  I didn't think fpGUI support in
Lazarus was very complete but maybe things have been improved recently?

Anyway, I hope to add a link to the project to these 2 fpGUI sites:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/easyfpgui.htm
   http://www.ctrlterm.com/
Those site show how easy it is to compile fpGUI programs.