[Lazarus] Lazarus, Jedi etc.

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jul 15 09:54:22 CEST 2013

On 07/13/2013 04:01 PM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> - VST is in Lazarus-CCR, but an older v4 version. VST porting is
> hindered by not accepting changes (like a sane IFDEF system) upstream,
> which makes every port an one off change.

As I am interested in this and did some discussions in musical software
mailing lists:

Are there licensing problems regarding doing / publishing VST enabled
software done with Lazarus / FPC ?

What about ASIO ?

(AFAIK, both VST and ASIO use a propriety License by Steinberg that is
rather incompatible to open source stuff).

-Michel