[Lazarus] Help need with streaming components to disk on forum?

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 01:15:58 CET 2013

I am trying to develop a component whose purpose is to enable me to
stream some data to the disk and load it back runtime, and I posted a
question on the forum -
http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,20199.msg116352.html#msg116352.
It isn't a component as such, more a means of using the component
streaming feature as data persistence method.

So far I am able to create the component, add some data to it, and
display the JSON output with help from the demortti.pas from fcl-json.
Streaming it to disk appears okay, but when I try to load it back it
crashes.

Will anyone be kind so as to look at it for me? I don't want to repost
the source code here as well.

--
Frank Church