[Lazarus] Free-pascal question

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Mar 8 09:48:10 CET 2013

On 03/07/2013 05:11 PM, Chavoux Luyt wrote:
> I have done a few embedded projects in the past (using C/assembler)
> where that was my only debugging tool..

Poor boy. :-(

I would not do any decent work without a debugger (Right now I mostly
use an JTAG/USB adapter and Eclipse to do C/ASM code with an (68K)
"Fido" processor. Hopefully I might get fpc support for this chip in the
future. The chip also features four 8-bit coprocessors that don't have
any debugger support, so with same I need to do "scope-debugging" (in
fact using an "USB-Adapter" Logic-analyzer with display on the PC), as
well. But here it's only ASM with a very limited amount of code.)

-Michael