[Lazarus] Help: OS X Problems

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 01:31:17 CET 2013

Martin,

Okay. When I do that, just like when I set the working directory, the
window in the program I am debugging is disabled. I cannot raise the window
to the foreground by clicking on it. I cannot resize the window. I cannot
click the controls. It does not show in the dock.

This was something I had tried after Dmitry Boyarintsev suggested it a few

I'm left with a disabled user interface in my programs any time I want to
run with debugging on Lazarus for Mac. If anyone with knowledge of what is
going wrong could help me resolve this issue, I'd be appreciative of your
efforts in solving why tmy debugging programs are completely disabled.