[Lazarus] Help: OS X Problems

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 02:12:38 CET 2013

If it helps, I made a short 2 minute video recording of the problem. The
microphone wasn't connected properly, so there is no audio, but I think
you'll get the idea.

Basically what the video shows is me going through the options screens
showing the settings. I am using ggdb, which is the macports version of gdb
(Xcode no longer comes with gdb).  When I run my program ity doesn't come
to the front. I cannot change the order of my program. I am clicking on my
program in the video when you see the black circles. I cannot interact with
it at all (including resizing the window). When I set IDE options debugger
to none (instead of gdb) and run the program again, it works normally.

http://youtu.be/BNir5why_4A