[Lazarus] Noobie - Interface problem in Windows

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sun Nov 17 13:38:28 CET 2013

Martin Collins wrote:

> The TabControl has no colour property, so I assume it takes the colour
> property from the main form which was set to clDefault. I tried changing
> it to clWindow but the blue was still there.

Not, apparently, a safe assumption. In this case if you want an explicit
colour rather than a widgetset-defined default it looks as though you
need a panel.

> Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. It's good to know that it's
> friendly here and I can come for help when needed.

:-) but I suggest not having an unqualified "Martin" in your email
address since we've already got one of those.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk