[Lazarus] Bug zeros out Pas files.

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 10:14:45 CEST 2013

On 8 October 2013 09:39, Antonio Fortuny <a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu> wrote:
> Hi Dave.
>
> I've had the same trouble some time ago and submitted the problem here.
> Unfortunately I'm not able to find the topic in this forum. It looks like it
> was before 2012.
> I wonder if the name of one of the files was concerned. Maybe one with
> blakns in the name.
> If I remember well I used this version too.

Hi Antonio,

The first one, with Lazarus-1.0.7-40379-fpc-2.6.0-20130224-win32, was
with a very standard small App called 'pruler.lpi'. There was only one
PAS unit and it was simply called 'Unit1.pas', so (in my case, anyway)
there is unlikely to have been naming conflicts.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the VirtualBox
configuration as this doesn't seem to be a common experience amongst
Lazarus users (from the response on here, anyway), although it's
happened to me twice in the last week, on different Lazarus versions
and on separate code projects.

Dave