[Lazarus] Bug zeros out Pas files.

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Tue Oct 8 10:51:56 CEST 2013

Le 08/10/2013 10:14, Dave Coventry a écrit :
> Hi Antonio,
>
> The first one, with Lazarus-1.0.7-40379-fpc-2.6.0-20130224-win32, was
> with a very standard small App called 'pruler.lpi'. There was only one
> PAS unit and it was simply called 'Unit1.pas', so (in my case, anyway)
> there is unlikely to have been naming conflicts.
>
> I'm wondering if it has something to do with the VirtualBox
I'm using VB a lot myself (home and at work) along with esxi (at work)
and I haven't experienced such a problem, except some months (maybe even
years) ago.
I do not rremember if Lazarus was involved or not. Win32 excepted (Vista
box) all others (Linux64, Win64) are in esxi virtual machines.
> configuration as this doesn't seem to be a common experience amongst
> Lazarus users (from the response on here, anyway), although it's
> happened to me twice in the last week, on different Lazarus versions
Same for me, until I decided to reinstall from blank. I think this was
the solution but I'm not really sure.

Antonio.