[Lazarus] FPPkg correction and help with TListView

zeljko at holobit.net zeljko at holobit.net
Wed Oct 23 14:02:17 CEST 2013

Citiram Geoffray « fatalerrors » Levasseur
<geoffray.levasseurbrandin at numericable.fr>:

> Hi everybody,
>
> As I updated Lazarus this morning, I've seen that FPPkg is not compiling
> anymore. Unless the package maintener is working on this, I've made a patch,
> attached to that mail, to correct that.
>
> I have a more personal concern as well : I would like to colorise some lines
> of a TListView in repport mode depending on some variables where I could
> change TextColor and BackgroundColor. Some of those colors would depend on
> user action so I need to be able to change colors of an item without
> reloading
> the list.
>
> Do you have an idea on how to do that or even better an exemple of such thing
> ? Idealy I need that to work both with GTK and Qt as the application
> will have
> a runner that will detect the desktop environement and launch GTK or Qt
> version depending on it. I don't need that to work on Windows as the
> application makes sense on Unix systems only.

You did not write what version of Lazarus do you use ?
If you use trunk then you're lucky. I've implemented OnDrawItem and
OwnerDraw properties to TCustomListView and that should work, so in
OnDrawItem you can do whatever with your listview item.
OnCustomDrawXXXX should work also, but not 100% sure that it'll work
correct with gtk2 widgetset.

zeljko