[Lazarus] Nice tutorial on using FPC and Lazarus to create the Pong game

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Sep 4 11:00:47 CEST 2013

Hi,

Peter Hinrichsen was the original author of tiOPF (Object Persistence
Framework). He is a very skilled software engineer with excellent
programming principals. Recently he started moving away from commercial
projects and started tutoring kids programming.

I thought posting some information here might be useful to newcomers of
Lazarus and Object Pascal. Maybe this could even be added to the
tutorials section of the Lazarus wiki.

Here is what he had to say.