[Lazarus] some wrongs in ide

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Aug 13 12:00:03 CEST 2014

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:10:30 +0300
FreeMan <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com> wrote:

> I was write "only lpr uses files is showing."

I'm not sure what you mean with "I was write". Do you mean "I wrote"?

> "View project units " has that code, no need rewrite code for get list
> of project'S ALL files.

The "View project units" has become almost obsolete by the project
inspector. I never use it. Maybe this dialog can be removed.

> some notes for "View Units":
>   default short cut is [Ctrl +F12] this key combination conflict with
> dashboard in "KUBUNTU (kde)" maybe in ubuntu aswell, I was add [Alt
> +F12] .

In Ubuntu it seems to have no function by default.

>  Maybe can change default key to this, this can be useful for
> other users too.

To what key?

> I found this bug a few seconds ago:
> open "View project units " and directly scroll down via mouse from
> scrollbox to end. Then click downkey from keyboard, (non stop press)
> selected lines jump to firstline and goto next line while pressing to
> downkey, keep going press, when arrive to last line, listbox going up :D

Looking at the code it is a feature, not a bug.

Mattias