[Lazarus] Cannot find -lpthread

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Fri Aug 22 12:37:40 CEST 2014

When I wrote "something similar" I meant the names to be similar.

Also try to find pthread related files with the following command (start
it with sudo to avoid "access denied" messages):

find / -iname libpthread*

Read the output: binary files intended for development usage (eg. static
linking) has .a on the end of their names. The .a files must be in a
directory where FPC can find them...
You may need to extend the library search path in your fpc.cfg with the
appropriate path.

--
Péter Gábor
ptrg at freemail.hu