[Lazarus] Threads and Libraries (dll and so)

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Feb 5 10:44:32 CET 2014

On 02/04/2014 03:42 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> But complicated information like statistics or information of 20 cameras,
> needs time to be processed by the brain in order to react on it. There
> is therefor no need to have it refreshed in intervals that the brain
> cannot discern anyway. What could possibly be achieved with displaying
> information of 20 cameras at 60 FPS ? Nothing, unless you want to brag
> about your hardware.

While this is not what out application does, this is perfectly normal
for our customers. In their control-rooms they have a huge number of
screens, each permanently showing the video streams coming in from many
surveillance cameras. The person sitting their can request things like
full screen display of some cameras instead of "thumbnails", playing
back recordings, ..

-Michael