[Lazarus] Lazarus/FPC for Web Development only

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Feb 5 11:57:05 CET 2014

On 02/05/2014 08:58 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I have succesfully developed such (big) projects in Lazarus:
> Server side is Lazarus (more specific: fcl-web and the
> webdata/json-rpc modules)
> Client side is ExtJS - but JQuery, qooxdoo or dojo (or whatever the
> hype is these days) would work equally well.
Great !!!

IMHO, it would be a huge advantage, if the LCL would support this by an
"xxx"- WidgetType / xxx = one of ExtJS, JQuery, qooxdoo or dojo (or
whatever the hype is these days). :-)

(I remember ExtPascal on that behalf, but AFAIK, it never really worked
decently and is sleeping right now.)

-Michael