[Lazarus] Lazarus/FPC for Web Development only

glpunzi at gmail.com glpunzi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:32:58 CET 2014

The best of the best could be WebControls, a widgeset thath translate widgets to some JS library, to design WYSIWYG … I think could be an ambitious project, but time is time.

Form -> Page.

Grid -> AlloyUI datatable http://alloyui.com/tutorials/datatable/

and so on..

IIRC Raudus do same thing, or I’m wrong?

Regards.

Enviado desde Surface Pro