[Lazarus] Problem building for SPARC/Linux, and a couple of minor IDE wishlist items

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 18:21:30 CET 2014

Martin Frb wrote:
> On 13/02/2014 06:41, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> I must admit that I only noticed that yesterday: my screens are fairly
>> large but elderly so the contrast isn't as good as new ones.
>>
>> There's still the question of how this sort of thing works best with a
>> split window (i.e. two parts of the same file shown on the same form).
>>
> 2 parts/ same file, 1 large overview gutter. (gutter is NOT split)

The problem with that is that you're going to need a scrollbar for each
pane, so you're heading towards a situation where you either have to
have [multiple panes]|[single shared gutter]|[multiple scroll bars] or a
non-standard [multiple panes]|[multiple scroll bars]|[single shared
gutter] i.e. the scroll bar is no longer at the extreme right of the
window where expected.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk