[Lazarus] Is there a separate mailing list for Lazarus developers?

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Jan 5 03:10:43 CET 2014

On 05/01/2014 00:48, vfclists . wrote:

> I have always had this nagging feeling that something wasn't quite
> right about Lazarus and this explains it. I have been using Lazarus on
> and off for about 4 years now. From the start I don't think I used
> more the 10% of what Lazarus offered and in the succeeding 4 years my
> usage of its features increased by 10%.

I am with Juha on the topic. I think you expect to much from that list.

> The additional features that I can think of are using the Object Tree
> to navigate the components, changing the parent to move objects
> around, using Control-Shift-Down Arrow to jump to the definition and
> Control Click with the mouse to jump to the definition of a procedure
> or a type, but I suspect that there have been more improvements since
> then.

Try the wiki
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_IDE_Tools
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/New_IDE_features_since
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.2.0_release_notes#Previous_release_notes
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.4.0_release_notes#Previous_release_notes

As for the unquoted rest of your mail, I noted your opinion, but do not
share it. (based on what I actually know the content of that list to be)

As for images for VM: manpower would be needed to create them. Nice idea.