[Lazarus] Is there a separate mailing list for Lazarus developers?

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 17:05:12 CET 2014

On 1/5/14, vfclists . <vfclists at gmail.com> wrote:

> In all instances once I log on to my email I
> can quickly get a good idea of how things are moving, ie you know how
> features are progressing and what bugs are being fixed.

http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/?root=lazarus&view=log

How much easier must it get for you to track what's going on in trunk?

> FWIW I have just spent over an hour exploring Mantis and it looks like the
> place where a lot of Lazarus development related discussions occur.

Isn't that a logical place?
You report what you think is a bug and then others can put their
information in as well.
And yes, you can use it to discuss how to fix, or if it needs fixing at all.

> @Matthias and Bart - I think it helps to open up the more technical
> discussions to outside viewing.

I disagree.

Bart