[Lazarus] Lazarus Wiki

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:22:55 CET 2014

On 20/01/2014 16:06, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
> Hi Folks.
>
> I need some help (only once) on how to make a new topic in the Lazarus
> wiki and link it to whatever page sounds the best to be its ancestor.
If you search for a page on the wiki whose title does not yet exist, you
are prompted if you want to create a page with that title.... which
apparently is the way to create new wiki pages (it works, but it took me
some getting used to).

> This concerns a new object I made (TFPTimer based, thread safe and
> thread independant). I'll embed it into a native Lazarus conventional
> package and publish some help and hints on howto use the component (and
> maintaing the pages whenever the component behaviour changes, of course.
I would simply create a page named after the package (AntonioTimer)...
perhaps there are others who have better proposals.

As far as the template is concerned: I don't know very much about that;
I usually copy the content of another page and just keep the headers
etc. In this case you could use e.g. the headers of the fpcup page and
replace with your own version.

I'm sure the real wiki experts like Dodi will be able to give more info!

Regards,
Reinier