[Lazarus] GDB Logging options

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Thu Jul 17 14:54:11 CEST 2014

Hi All,

With the recent changes I can now compile for my arm embedded target using
lazarus and can get lazarus to use my EABI GDB to connect to openOCD V8 OK ,
is there a way I can see what commands are sent to GDB when lazarus starts
it up ? I want to check to see if my changes in the class I've added are
working and what is sent to gdb so I can check against what I would sent
from a cmd prompt.

At present I start up OpenOCD V8 in a cmd prompt and when lazarus starts the
EABI GDB I can see the connection occur in OpenOCD , So I am getting some
where now.

Thanks to Sven for your help and Michael Ring who with out his help  I would
be up the creek with out a paddle. ( and also martin for his help in getting
my  own class working for gdb )

Kind Regards

Justin Smyth