[Lazarus] Object Inspector/Favorites tab, base class and adding properties from code?

Bruno HR bhreis88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:13:31 CEST 2014

Hello all,
about the Favorites tab in the Object Inspector, why do we need to select a base class for a property to add to Favorites? And why do we need to choose a base class also when removing a property from Favorites?
Also, is there a way of declaring a property/event as "Favorite" in its declaration in the source code? Or yet, is there a file where Lazarus reads its Favorites properties/events from? Could it be edited manually?
Thanks in advance!
(Laz 1.2.4, i386-win32, FPC 2.6.4, win7-32bit)
Bruno Henrique Reis
--> (51) 8178-5760