[Lazarus] question and suggestion

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Jun 20 22:50:07 CEST 2014

20-06-2014 23:28 tarihinde, Martin Frb yazdı:
> 2) If your lazarus install directory is writeable to the user (e.g.
> /home/user/laz_install ) , then:
> - some files (ppu) go into that directory, and NOT into pcp.
> then you need one install for EACH config
>
> Otherwise you can have as many config, from just minimum, to all
> packages you can find. They should not interfere with each other.
>
> It does get a bit harder, if you want to mix and much fpc versions...
Yes, I have write permissions to source folder.
example:
/opt/lazarus/... all source in this folder, write permission, and r1.3
version
~/.lazarus_main/  3rd party and manay diffrent settings profile. lazarus
size 150mb example.
~/.lazarus_TEST/ without anything standart min. installation 75mb example

now, I have 2 lazarus app. (exe) but only last builded can work
--pcp=lazarus_main or --pcp=lazarus_TEST
last build ~/.lazarus_TEST/ then I wanna  "startlazarus
--pcp=~/.lazarus_main" is it work ? No I have to rebuild 150mb one more,
I'm talk about this.