[Lazarus] IDE bug handling translations?

Václav Valíček vaclav at valicek.name
Wed Jun 25 14:33:50 CEST 2014

If you have any knowledge of russian language, one of core maintainers
maintains russian translations, so you can use ideas from it... For a
Czech language, there is huge difference from Russian, becose of
location - Czech (and Slovakian) people between 5-7 century moved to
future Czech Republic as most eastern tribe of original Slovan people,
so we were under influence of germanistic and romanian languages...

Václav Valíček
vaclav at valicek.name