[Lazarus] Suggestion for IDE

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Mar 14 21:07:07 CET 2014

Did you try helping by providing source code?

No, not YET, because I'm still learning and I'm not expert. I'm using
rxset, I added #0025524. I have one more, I will add after more test. I
wrote TExlookup Component, my plan I share it too but need more work on
it. IDE code more complicated for me (yet) And I send my install and
update svn fpc & lazarus script.
Just don't forget everyone has not now all code and/or expert.

We can do Pascal source code.

Yes, absolutely right.
regards