[Lazarus] [IDE] Translations of licence texts which are inserted into source code

Václav Valíček vaclav at valicek.name
Thu May 29 20:05:44 CEST 2014

1, For Czech translations which I was doing/editing from previous
translator, I looked for materials about meaning of licence in Czech and
English, to keep the meaning of translated text.
2, Before my corrections, there was mixture of Czech sentences with
English untranslated words
3, It may be nice to put some notice about "uncertified" translation
before/under the text
4, Translated licences are (from my point of view) keeping the meaning,
but they are translated into "unnatural" form of language (if you know
what I mean)
5, I haven't finished improving and translating - so I don't have
problem to just delete 'em.

Václav Valíček
vaclav at valicek.name