[Lazarus] Fuzzy translations ignored

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sun Sep 7 19:43:30 CEST 2014

Il 07/09/2014 18:39, Juha Manninen ha scritto:

> On Sunday, September 7, 2014, Giuliano Colla
> <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it <mailto:giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it>>
> wrote:
>
>     Having as a guideline the way editortoolbar integrates in the IDE,
>     and on the source editor, it shouldn't be too hard to adapt it to
>     POChecker needs. But it's better to make one change at a time, not
>     to create some confusion...
>

> You maybe misunderstood. I don't want to integrate PoChecker in
> the source editor.
> It has its own window which is ok but it does not use the potential
> offered by IDE integration anyhow. Typically we want to check
> translations of a Lazarus project, right. The most logical thing would
> be to offer translations belonging to the current open project for
> checking.

I wasn't thinking about integrating the PoChecker in the source Editor.
I was thinking of obtaining the information we need from the IDE, such
as current project files, currently open files and such, the same way as
editortoolbar obtains them (i.e. via IdeIntf etc.). It seems to me that
we could have a set of choices similar to the "Find in files" dialog:
current project files, open files, and directory.

The {$IFDEF PoCheckerStandalone}, which is already there, can easily
provide the appropriate options only to the integrated version.

Giuliano