[Lazarus] Option to allow fuzzy translations (Re: Fuzzy translations ignored)

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Sat Sep 27 20:19:49 CEST 2014

I am working on the translations of Lazarus IDE and components.
Sometimes I need to see also fuzzy translations to check the followings:
- do they appear in the correct context
- do they fit in the space
- are the words used consistently
- etc.
I think that an option to allow displaying fuzzy translations would be
welcome for translators. This checkbox would be in good place below the
list of languages in Environment/Desktop/Language. And if it is enabled
a message box may warn the user that it's risky (program crash/bad
translations/etc.). This message would appear on the IDE startup or this
one option not to be saved to avoid unwanted effects in the future.