[Lazarus] Fuzzy translations ignored

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 23:40:19 CEST 2014

On 9/7/14, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  There is no IDE integration with external tools.

I know, it's just that I'm used to working with the stand-alone tool.
Also, personally I would not want to test a whole bunch of (master)
.po files when working on a project.
I'ld go one by one, fixing all translated .po's from one unit, then go
to the next.

> The .po files are not part of a project. We would need to select all of
> them below the project directory. They are almost surely needed by the
> project.

That would be the easy part.

Should there be a GUI for the user to select what tests to run, or how
should this be configurable?

Bart