[Lazarus] white popup hint box

Rik van Kekem rik at graficalc.nl
Sun Sep 14 23:33:34 CEST 2014

On 14-09-2014 23:22, Rik van Kekem wrote:
> On 14-09-2014 20:56, waldo kitty wrote:
>> i've just updated both of my trunk FPC and LAZ... it has been four
>> months since my last update... when i hovor over something and lazarus
>> pops up a hint box, it is all white except for the shadow border on the
>> right and bottom...
B.T.W. if you really want to change the background of your hint-window
its best you do it system-wide in your theme. You could do it like this
on Windows 7:

Right-click your desktop and choose Personalize.
At the bottom choose "Windows Color"
In  the next screen choose "Advanced appearance settings".

You get a screen like this:
http://i.imgur.com/JqAjNyv.png

Choose Tooltip and for Color1 choose the desired background color.
Apply and close all screens.

Now when in any program a tooltip (hint-window) popups its background
will be your chosen color.