[Lazarus] New "summary" line in Messages window

Tue Sep 30 00:36:54 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-29 23:30, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> The gradient is used when there is not enough space to
> show all lines and you have to scroll to see them.

OK. I knew to scroll, but I didn't know there was a meaning to the
gradient. It wasn't immediately obvious. I just thought it was eye candy
gone wrong.

>> Ah, I found it now. Thanks. I was looking for color options under the
>> usual Lazarus theme settings.
>
> I guess you mean the Editor color?

Yes, that's correct.

> compiler is currently working. Once the compilation is finished only the
> errors/hints/notes are shown.
> Lazarus 1.2.x also shows the Linking line only for a brief moment.

I upgraded from 1.0.x to 1.3.x (trunk from about 1 month ago), so
completely skipped 1.2.x releases.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/