[Lazarus] An online package manager

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:45:41 CEST 2015

> If someone needs an explanation of how this is done, I can provide
> whatever is needed.

Ok,I really want to hear from you about this.

> The only thing I ask is that if a web-interface is made, and it needs
> a database,
it depends only on postgres or firebird. No mysql. Preferably the
backend of the web interface is made with FPC, but any other technology
is fine (PHP being at the bottom of the list because I consider it a
security leak).

Firebird can be good choice although it been years I didnt work with it
but No problem,happy to work with it again. About backend I will insist
on a FPC backend ,when our language work well why use another? ;)

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
                          unladen european swallow