[Lazarus] Release Candidate 1 of Lazarus 1.6

Jamal Gabra jamal.gabra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:39:54 CET 2015

> About "faster": You need to give more information what and how you
> tested.

I just compared one project with 1.4.4/3.0.1 | 1.5/3.0.1 against 1.6/3.0.0
and the time it took was noticeable.
I tested by compiling same project, also by rebuilding lazarus, all under
same conditions, and it was very clear to notice the difference.

I do not have benchmarks for that, it is simple observation, I might be
wrong though.
But I should do more testing and get back to you with more info.

Regards,

Jamal