[Lazarus] Wher is combobox in ObjectInspecter ?

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Mon Dec 21 18:30:38 CET 2015

On 12/21/2015 05:41 PM, Juha Manninen wrote:
> FreeMan, please stop opening tens of bug reports for OS/X. Many of
> them turned out to be problems in your local system config, not bugs
> in Lazarus, and you asked yourself to close them.
> Do the other problems also happen only in your local system?
>
> Some of the reports are about QT on OS/X. Some are only OS/X without
> widgetset. Does it mean you used Carbon then? Or does the problem
> happen with many widgetsets?
>
> QT maintainer Zeljko cannot reproduce your issues. I guess nobody can.
> Hence it makes no sense to open so many reports. You could have one
> report like "FreeMan's problems on OS/X that nobody can reproduce"
> where you list all the anomalies, or better yet list them here under a
> mailing list thread.

I've already told him (few months ago) that Qt-Cocoa (QtLCL-64bit) is
not supported by me or anybody else yet since Qt have pretty much bugs
(Qt-4.8.6) on this platform and they're not fixed yet.
I'm not planning to fix anything related to qt-4.8 Cocoa 64bit (carbon
32bit works fine). When Qt5 support is available then it will be
supported (but no more 32bit Qt support in that case (Carbon)).

zeljko