[Lazarus] Problems with sourceforge version of Lazarus

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Feb 2 15:08:18 CET 2015

On 02/02/2015 12:41, brian wrote:
> I have one relatively large (~3000 lines) unit into which I'm pasting
> descriptions of the routines from an original specification. The
> original spec. is an OpenOffice document, should that make a
> difference.
>
> About every tenth paste, I get an error message
>
> TSynMarkUpHighIfDefLinesNodeInfoList.GetNode
> Index=1 Cnt=1 (syneditmarkupifdef.pp, line 809)
>
> and the usual abort / continue at your own risk option.

Afaik all fixes have been werged..

Anyway, it would be good if it was possible to reproduce the issue here.
1) Can you run lazarus with
lazarus.exe --debug-log=C:\log.txt
and send the log (to my address, or open an issue in mantis). It will
hopefully have a stacktrace.

2) I do not know if the text source you are working on is available. A
snippet that reproduces it, would be helpful.

3) If you need a workaround, disable the ifdef lowlighter.
Menu: Tools > Options > Editor / Display / Colors

In the color listbox scroll down, and utset all colors related to ifdef.
(That is when selecting the color, remove all check boxes.)