[Lazarus] Mac retina pain

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 09:14:42 CET 2015

About the install_name_tool issue and reinstalling the OS:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1549618

lol! There is no offline OS reinstall out of the box ... (facepalm).
Even the recovery partition will download the OS. I guess the people
that invented this madness never lived in a country where internet is
slow/expensive like Brazil.

Someone figured out how to create their own USB installer, but it
requires first downloading the 5+GB installer from App Store:
http://www.fixedbyvonnie.com/2014/04/reinstall-mac-os-x-mavericks/

That's it, I already hate Tim Cook. Someone should resurrect Jobs.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho